Protect your holiday from the moment you book
Organising travel insurance can feel like a time-consuming task when you’re not sure where to start or what level of cover you need. And have you ever thought that some policies seem worryingly cheap?
Because you want to feel at ease about your trip and the policy you choose, we’ve done the legwork already. Our travel insurance partners offer an extensive travel insurance policy, designed for the kind of multi-destination trips we offer. We have two options to choose, for UK and non-UK residents. Both policies cover trips worldwide.
- Extensive cover with optional add-ons
- Coronavirus cover included*
- Cover for single trip and annual multi-trip
- Singles, couples and family options
- 24/7 medical emergency helpline
- Low excess, with the option to waive the excess
- Optional cover for adventure sports (trekking, scuba diving)
- Extra cancellation cover for trips over £10K - click here
- 21-day cooling-off period
*Please read policy for full details of cover provided if you (or someone in your party) is diagnosed with Coronavirus before or during travel. Cover is not provided if you decide to travel against FCDO advice, or if the country you're in (or travelling to) enters lockdown.
Do I need travel insurance?
at Travel Nation